Rates and booking
Rates of the Moulin de Conques
Best guaranteed rates
|Room category||Rates from|
|Rear Mill (road D901)||150€|
|River with terrace or balcony||220€|
|Junior suite with balcony||270€|
Prices are per room, per day and include all taxes.
Guests may check in from 3:30pm and are kindly asked to check out before 11:30am.
- Breakfast: €20 per person
- Supplement for twin beds: €30
- Extra bed : €60
- Baby bed : €25
- Supplement pet : €15
- Occupancy tax : €0,70 per day & per person.
We reserve the right to change the rates during the year without notice.
Weekly closure :
- Low season: all day Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday lunchtimes (except weekends and bank holidays).
- High season: Monday lunchtime from 11 July to 14 September, weekends and bank holidays.
Annual closure: from All Saints’ Day (1 November) to Palm Sunday (the Sunday before Easter).
General sales terms and conditions
The hotel and all its rooms are non-smoking
Following standard hotel procedures, all bookings must be accompanied by a ‘forfeit’ deposit debited from your credit/debit card. The amount debited from your card will correspond to approximately 30% of the total amount of the booking and will be refunded at the expected end of the stay.
Please note that you may use the deposit for another booking during the same season, provided that the initial booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the initial expected arrival date.
Full pre-payment will be required in case of invitations.
- Once the booking is made: 30% of the total amount of the booking.
- Between 48 and 24 hours before the expected arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- 24 hours or later before the expected arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the booking.
Customers are reminded that, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12°of the Consumer Code, they do not have a right of withdrawal as provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code. The Terms and Conditions of Sales for the selected price ‘specify the procedures for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.Our general sales terms and conditions